Climbing Turn Careers
Front End Developer
Role and Responsibility
- Work closely with the Climbing Turn team.
- Be reliable and consistent in approach to work.
- Take initiative on projects and come up with appropriate solutions.
- Be able to communicate effectively with both colleagues and clients.
- Adhere to coding guidelines and in house styles.
- Suggest improved ways of working when appropriate.
- Strong attention to quality.
The Ideal Candidate
- Outstanding HTML5 and CSS3 skills with familiarity with frameworks such as Bootstrap or foundation.
- Strong knowledge of accessibility standards, cross-browser issues on both PC and Mac.
- Proven experience with front end development.
- Proven experience of design work in the conversational user interface domain.
- Experience in using Photoshop / Gimp for image processing
- An enthusiasm for programming and a willingness to keep abreast of new developments in technology.
- Flexibility to deal with changing projects and priorities in a short space of time.
- Excellent debugging, and fault diagnostic skills.
- Experience of deploying and supporting applications.
- Experience of using Git version control.
- Experience of build automation such as Grunt or Gulp.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player who helps others to grow and improve.
Key Coding Skills / Experience
- Experience building applications in OOP PHP 5.
- Experience of using lean methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience of test driven development: unit and integration.
- Experience of writing SQL scripts and understanding of MySQL.
- Experience of security strategies for cloud hosted applications.
How to apply
Send you CV / LinkedIn profile URL and covering letter to:
N.B. No recruitment agencies please